At the forefront of orthopedic care
I’m an orthopedic Physician Assistant (PA) providing comprehensive orthopedic care to kids and adults. I enjoy helping people recover from injuries and/or disabling pain and getting back to whatever it is they love doing. I have received extensive musculoskeletal training and can offer a variety of treatments depending on each patient’s individual needs including injection therapy.
I graduated from Dixie State University with a bachelors in science and then earned a Master’s degree from Duke University Physician Assistant program. I was able to see a variety of musculoskeletal conditions and develop the skills necessary to diagnose and treat such conditions. I have a special interest in the latest, most up to date treatments of musculoskeletal conditions and strive to always be at the forefront of medicine.
As an orthopedic PA I work side by side the orthopedic surgeon and together we provide the best care possible for each of our patients. Whether you need a cortisone injection or a complex ACL reconstruction at Canyon View Orthopedics you can be sure you will receive the best care available.
For appointments with Blaine Montague, PA-C call 801-894-1344.
Blaine Montague, PA-C provides services at:
- Orthopedic Care
- Duke University Physician Assistant Program, Durham, North Carolina—2015
- Dixie State University, St. George, Utah—2013
- Physician Assistant National Certification Examination
- Basic Life Support Provider
- Mountain View Hospital, Payson, Utah
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, Provo, Utah
- Timpanogos Regional, Orem, Utah
- American Fork Hospital, American Fork, Utah
- Cum Laude, Dean's List, Integrated Studies department Student of the Year 2013
Honors and Awards: