336 W. 100 S.
Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
As seen on SportsCenter
I’m an orthopedic surgeon providing comprehensive orthopedic care to children and adults. I really enjoy helping people recover from sports injuries and specialize in using minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, hip, knee and ankle so my patients can recover faster and with minimal pain. I’ve worked with athletes at all levels, including professional athletes in the NBA, NFL, MLB and PGA.
I graduated from the University of Utah and then attended The Ohio State University for medical school. After graduation, I completed an orthopedic surgery residency at the Mayo Clinic and trained with world-renowned experts and published multiple articles in joint replacement surgery and sports medicine. I completed an additional year of specialized training in sports medicine and arthroscopy at the Southern California Orthopedic Institute and have published textbook chapters focusing on the shoulder including complex rotator cuff tears, biceps tendon injuries.
For appointments with Blake Gillette, MD call 801-894-1344.
Blake Gillette, MD provides services at:
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- The Ohio State University College of Medicine – 2009
- Mayo Clinic, 2009 to 2014
- Southern California Orthopedic Institute, 2014 to 2015
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Outstanding Clinical Paper at the Annual Meeting of American Association for Hand Surgery.
- 90th Percentile, Orthopedic In-Training Examination
- Outstanding Academic Scholarship, top 25 cumulative standing [OSU] 2008
Honors and Awards: